might get 300ex should i part out

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
i might be getting a 300ex and it has some goodies already on it i am thinking about parting mine out would anyone be interested in some parts???

what, your gonna part out your blaster for a 300ex ????????????????
dude someone over medicated you on ritalin, or slipped sumthin in your fruity pebbles !!!!!
theres not a 300ex out there that will take even a slightly modded blaster, if your gettin beat by them, it's your riding, not the blaster, and your really gonna get stomped on a 300ex
i strongly urge you to change family doctors and medications

but i call dibs on all 4 rims and tires and that front bumper !!!!!!!!!!!

i dont race the 300ex and i was thinking about it but i think i am just going to keep both i know mine could outrun it but idki'd still have a blaster though but who would be interested in some parts

here is a pic of it still not sure if enough parts are gone i might and i will keep my race backup bike
xf55ye.jpg

I will admit, that is a pretty sharp lookin 300ex....I'd be interested in some parts as well....

if i had to ride a 300ex, i'd quit riding and take up tennis

Looks pretty nice in the pic. I had a guy offer me a 300EX last week for my Blaster. Didnt take me 2 seconds to laugh and tell him no thanks though. If you do part out though I may be interested in that front widening kit without the shocks for the right price.

donald trump is a pretty sharp dresser too, but guarenteed i beat him in a foot race

You underestimate the superior handling ability of a 300ex, it will never generate the peak power of a modded Blaster mod for mod, but not everybody cares about power when it has just as much torque as a modded Blaster(if not more) coming out out of corner especially when it can handle the corner better and has a far better seating position from my experience. This is where Yamaha seriously screwed the pooch with the Blaster.

the 300ex does share some design aspects from its older brother the trx250r, and when the 300ex debuted in 87 i believe dubbed the at the time 250x and it was quad of the year...but i could easily smoke one of those in second gear..its nothing more than a trail quad for mom

You underestimate the superior handling ability of a 300ex, it will never generate the peak power of a modded Blaster mod for mod, but not everybody cares about power when it has just as much torque as a modded Blaster(if not more) coming out out of corner especially when it can handle the corner better and has a far better seating position from my experience. This is where Yamaha seriously screwed the pooch with the Blaster.

when i say "modded blaster" i'm not talkin power, first thing i do to every blaster i own is suspension, "works shocks" normally
and as i said, they'res not a stock 300ex that'll out handle a fully suspended blaster, and if anyone thinks different, they've been reading too much, and not learnin to ride enuf