MelonBERRY rebuild

that BLOWS!! i contributed money towwards this build!!! yay lmao

lls yes 89! and my ole hood looks swweeet on your blaster! make me miss the new look! but ima go ole skool. i just feel like getting all new wires and pissed i have to go thru this electric BS. :-/ idk what is keeping it from not sparking... hope i can get a nice yz 125 cdi and hook it up. 99-01 yrs cdi boxes hook rite up i heard with sum throttle response.:D

lls yes 89! and my ole hood looks swweeet on your blaster! make me miss the new look! but ima go ole skool. i just feel like getting all new wires and pissed i have to go thru this electric BS. :-/ idk what is keeping it from not sparking... hope i can get a nice yz 125 cdi and hook it up. 99-01 yrs cdi boxes hook rite up i heard with sum throttle response.:D

i hate electricalX( its annoying as hell

update! been a while my girl really gettin close to have our twins and i been working hard. so i stopped by this weekend to check things out still no spark? :[ i plug the ground to the ground at the front end of the frame but i see another ground and the rear of the frame. i cut off the TORS cables and i cut loose the oil wires. idk what to do. i bought a new CDI and a new stator. ignition coil rusted but i dont think that could make a problem.

im not doin any other work til i can find this spark. i have an 04 so wiring is really crazy with this. i hook the key switch and turn on off switch on run i kick and kick no spark.

ok been a while since I been on im in the army now, stationed in new york. im coming back to fix my bike up in july. I need a couple things if anybody has it pm me. tires, aftermarket stuff, 03 n up wore harness, stator nerfs. just pm me... o yea got a new bike too a Suzuki lt 250r I:I will show pics soon

ok been a while since I been on im in the army now, stationed in new york. im coming back to fix my bike up in july. I need a couple things if anybody has it pm me. tires, aftermarket stuff, 03 n up wore harness, stator nerfs. just pm me... o yea got a new bike too a Suzuki lt 250r I:I will show pics soon

Where are you stationed in New York? Newburgh? If so that's like 10 min from me. I may have some tires..