Me 1 - Dolphin 0

escape82

Nov 18, 2010
Merritt Island,FL
www.facebook.com
casey1dolphin0.jpg

nice catch bro, what is it ????

i was in florida once visiting my grandparents in st. pete, decided to go do a little fishing down by a bridge, was waist deep, catchin catfish on live shrimp, i look to my left and see a fin comin straight at me, i threw my rod, and screamed like a little girl "shark, shark" as i "ran on water" tryin to get out
the locals were laughin their asses off, took 'em 5 minutes till they could talk without laughin to tell me it was only a dolphin
one of the few times in my life i've ever been embarassed about anything
damn dolphins !!!!!

nice catch bro, what is it ????

i was in florida once visiting my grandparents in st. pete, decided to go do a little fishing down by a bridge, was waist deep, catchin catfish on live shrimp, i look to my left and see a fin comin straight at me, i threw my rod, and screamed like a little girl "shark, shark" as i "ran on water" tryin to get out
the locals were laughin their asses off, took 'em 5 minutes till they could talk without laughin to tell me it was only a dolphin
one of the few times in my life i've ever been embarassed about anything
damn dolphins !!!!!

bahahahahahahahahahaha

sweet, do you keep and eat them ????

nice fish. bet its gonna taste good. as many times as ive been to florida i haven't caught a single redfish just snook and sea trout. oh well hopefully i'll get a good one sometime