Man this thing is shiny!

Unstock240

Oct 7, 2008
mid Ohio
I was browsing bikepics and came across this blaster. It looks all chromed or polished. Just thought it looks sweet. Throw 245stroker's motor in and you have a masterpiece haha.

2006%5C06%5C28%5Cbikepics-621920-full.jpg

It is a nice blaster don't get me wrong but did they even do any engine work to it? It looks like its all show and no go.

exactly!! the owner needs to be like you and i and phragle, and 305 and everyone else with nice looking blasters on here.. we got the show and the go!

True that I would much rather have a crappy looking super fast blaster then a flawless one that appears to be stock. It looks to just be for promotional purposes. Better yet do performance and show a little at a time. If only money was easy to come by or blaster parts would be free, then we all would have some amazing blasters. This is my goal, its just not to be overnight.

It is a nice blaster don't get me wrong but did they even do any engine work to it? It looks like its all show and no go.

if the blasterzone site was still up you would see that it has a 240kit, +4mm stroker and everything else

haha i will smoke everyones but phragles! when i put the 240 in it!I:II:II:I

lol ha ha Sorry had to laugh.All I hear you saying lately is you will smoke anything,raptors,fellow members rides,etc. Second you will get smoked by StrokedTater244 any day for sure.Probably one of the fastest blasters I have seen run.Now on with the positive and out with the negatives.

looks like the owner is crapping it that quad should be in a good caring home where its master is flying it round the local mx track that right there is cruelty to quads:-D like leaving your dog in your car on a hot summers day

haha i will smoke everyones but phragles! when i put the 240 in it!I:II:II:I
Not talking sh*t or nothing but 80% of people on this site run a 240 so I dont know where your coming up with your going to smoke everyone. Come over to WI and I give you a run for your money. But yeah that chrame blaster is badass!! And yeah it sucks that blasterzones's site is no longer cause they hve some nice ass blasters