LRD silencer

Swanitalia

Jun 4, 2013
Michigan
I just got a LRD pipe, well the header and the flange but no silencer. What kind of silencer would fit this pipe? I have a fmf gold series exhaust atm and was wondering if that could fit on the LRD.

No silencer will fit directly on the LRD pipe.

I run LRD pipe and silencer and love it.

I believe Awk ran LRD pipe with a modded toomy?? He will probably chime in and help.

Basically, you will have to put the pipe on, and get a silencer to cut off and mount up.

Which LRD do you have? Adjustable or non?

You would know if it was, the pipe is two pieces then

You need to put the pipe ON tightly and in the right spot, then cut a silencer to fit.

That mount on the front of the pipe will NOT line up with the a-arm bolt, telling you this so you dont spend an hour like me trying to get it...

So will i need a special bracket to mount it to the A-arm or just use a silencer to make it stay in place? Thank you for the help on this!

All you will need to make a bracket is a piece of metal. Put one end in the arm bolt, put the other on the pipe mount. Done.

I have yet to make mine lol Gonna do that as soon as i get my cylinder back I:I

I recently talked to Awk about just this.

He told me that the lrd adjustable would need a modded silencer to match the " straight through bend"

If its non adjustable like u say any silencer should do the trick!

I also sent AWK a e-mail today and he said the same thing that most silencers should fit the non-adjustable LRD. I will now just have to create a bracket for the A-arm mount, that is when i get my pipe which should be in a day or 2.