Low End Pipe

Best Low End Pipe

• Total voters
One more thing, get rid of those balloons that yamaha calls a rear tire off there, prolly the blasters biggest flaw, the increased handling is ridiculous. And thanks for appreciating the help :p Though it wasn't much

i sure hope so this thing gets tippy and spins way too much. I have heard way too much bad about them anyway haha. I'm just glad i got a sick deal on these new ones

With stock width bikes its always a little sketchy, but its a huge improvement with the race tires, you'l be sideways in no time

and whitty unfortunatly the rears aren't really race tires. they are alot like the stockers but they only have like half tread on them so i'll deal with them till they r worn out then i'll get some holeshots. the holeshot fronts make a world of difference though!

I didn't vote cause I've never tried any of these, so I'd be comparing boxes of fruit to boxes of fruit even if there boxes of oranges and boxes of apples.

I have both a Shearer and an FMF and I think that the FMF is a better off idle to 1/3 throttle and it still makes a great showing to about 1/2 throttle. After that the Shearer feels stronger. Bang for the buck would be to get a used FMF (and they are built pretty stout).

Me biggest problem is the FMF sounds like crap, but it was an older one, and it didn't seem to preform very well, but it could have been the rider more than anything.

I love my power pros! But i got a LRD adjustable for cheap gonna give that a try too just for comparison!