low compression?

M

mike_hancho

I was wondering if my friends blaster has a problem? It will roll around in second gear. Or is this a pretty common thing. Thanks

sounds like clutch is worn out or needs adjustment to me...is it loose in 1st too just not as loose?

well the plates for 2nd could be bad...the friction plates don't all go out at once, usually one at a time but maybe its a more serious tranny problem...

it happens in all is there anyone that wants to stick their four wheeler on a hill and put it in second and see if it rolls??

someone wanna help him out and put your blaster in second gear on a hill and see if it rolls?

how can a blaster roll in gear with out holding the clutch if it rolls it's deff a problem

Mine does, we did a compression test and it only has 90 psi. My friends geteminline is doing somewhat the same thing were it will roll in second gear.

mine doesnt roll in 2nd on a hill. it rolls, but not in the way your describing, mine will turn the engine over, not tranny slipping.

well i bought this blaster a week ago from some guy and today the piston blew up explains alot of problems i had been having i got a good deal on it so it is no problem
i took the jug and piston to get it bored today so this thing should be up and running in no time.

well the plates for 2nd could be bad...the friction plates don't all go out at once, usually one at a time but maybe its a more serious tranny problem...
lets see if I can post this,Im new to the site!But have lots of time on quad motors.

lets see if I can post this,Im new to the site!But have lots of time on quad motors.
ok first of all theres no such thing as 2nd gear plates unless your talking about shift forks!Dont like to ba a ass on my first reply but thats how it is.