Looking for new engine.

Anthony Garcia

Feb 16, 2009
ok well my blaster somehow got messed up adn the kickstart is stuck. the gears in side are all locked up so i was told i need an engine. so if someone could help me get an engine for a cheap price tht would be great. blaster or banshee engine thank you

I was just looking and I know you said cheap so this ain't gonna work but...

eBay has a few. Get back! $400+ and Banshee engines?...? $700+

Check the for sale thread here. Stroker motor for $350 + shipping just listed. This would be the best bet I think.

How about a YZ250 engine...? I was thinking of putting one in my Blaster but...$$$$????

maybe this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-y...235990QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

two to make one?

Last edited by a moderator:
a banshee motor is going to take alot of work and going by your discription of your question i dont think your in for all that

welll i was riding with my buddies and i stopped for a break. wen i went to turn it on my kickstart wouldnt move its stuck. so me and my dad took tht piece off were the kickstart is at and the things inside are stuck.(sry dont no the name of them lol)

I got a good bottom end from a 2001 blaster. You need your shift lever and kickstart and topend for it. Crank is a stock one that has about 28-30 hours on it. New kickstart spring and gasket for the case cover. Clutch needs the springs tightend down to the specs and needs some adjustment. Clean no dents or nicks.

Drop me a pm if you want it.