Looking for a seat.

Jan 16, 2016
i have a 99 blaster and need a seat. The one I have ...the foam and covering is gone but I have the plastic frame...do they make a foam and cover kit? Anyone???

i seen your looking for a carb and exhaust too, i have a carb i just cleaned and is in perfect condition, i dont have a good exhaust, the head pipe has a small crack in it, but i do believe the silencer was good, if your local it could be worth the time, depending on distance i can meet too

ship the seat? i dont think its worth it, i seen seats for as low as 40 with free shipping on ebay, i just shipped some parts that were smaller then the seat and that cost $38 just for shipping. size usually cost more then weight, i can bring it to the post office monday and see what it would cost, but im betting at least $30.

ship the seat? i dont think its worth it, i seen seats for as low as 40 with free shipping on ebay, i just shipped some parts that were smaller then the seat and that cost $38 just for shipping. size usually cost more then weight, i can bring it to the post office monday and see what it would cost, but im betting at least $30.
I've just started out with this blaster and I'm trying to gather the missing parts to make it rideable. But after scrolling thru the forum I want to modify the hell out of it. Lol. The seat is a definite need item. The carb I want to look into because I may bump the cc size. And I may get a new FMf head pipe and silencer. I guess I will look on eBay for a good seat.

oh its definitely an addiction, my family had 3 blasters, now we are down to just one, they are definitely fun, and the one we had came with an fmf full exhaust, it was a huge difference in power compared to the other two, i was really surprised

sorry it wont work for the seat, it just would cost you extra to get it from me rather then ebay, i could take the foam and cover off and ship it but its in such good shape i rather sell it locally whole.

good luck with the blaster, they really are great quads, you will find lovers and haters of them, but they are quick, light, fun, and best of all cheap, so keep that in mind

oh its definitely an addiction, my family had 3 blasters, now we are down to just one, they are definitely fun, and the one we had came with an fmf full exhaust, it was a huge difference in power compared to the other two, i was really surprised

sorry it wont work for the seat, it just would cost you extra to get it from me rather then ebay, i could take the foam and cover off and ship it but its in such good shape i rather sell it locally whole.

good luck with the blaster, they really are great quads, you will find lovers and haters of them, but they are quick, light, fun, and best of all cheap, so keep that in mind
Thank you , I'm looking on eBay now there are a bunch. I will find something for sure. Glad I got it cheap. Seems like my next money pit lol

I got a seat along with a buuunch of other blaster parts. I used to live in Milford, graduated from there a long time ago lol. My younger brothers still live up there in that area. Hemlock farms, dingmans, etc..

I got a seat along with a buuunch of other blaster parts. I used to live in Milford, graduated from there a long time ago lol. My younger brothers still live up there in that area. Hemlock farms, dingmans, etc..
Do you live anywhere close to meet up with the seat?