Looking at new wheels... opinions?

Nov 7, 2008
hey guys,

ive found a local seller selling 2 sets of wheels, and was wanting you opinions.

i think its a good deal.

Hes selling them becuase he says they have to much grip for his rideing style.

the wheels are ITP baja's. 9" rears, 10" fronts.

the tires are maxxis razor 2's. 20x11 rears 22x8 fronts.

Price is 325. the lips are suposed to be in pretty good shape on them.

he had another set with 10" wheels all teh way around but the lip was pretty horrible on them.

here's pics of the set im looking at.

PART_1297984864893.jpg

PART_1297987006750.jpg

Look good. I have the same ones but my rears are 8" and a little beat up. Wheels are about 100 each new. Those are on a Banshee?? You will have to change your rear hubs to Banshee/YFZ/Warrior/Raptor hubs if so.

look good, i'd snag them !!!!!!!!

only reason im even looking is cause i need 2 new fronts, so im like im geting a set of slightly used itp baha wheels, and 4 basically new razor 2 tires

Total for them new wuld be.

185 Rear wheels
190 Front wheels
216 Front tires
190 Rear tires...

total 781.

a savings of 485 bucks.

I'll save enough to get my new grabbar, seatcover, victory front grab bar, and some for towards the oconner swinger :)

the banshee hubs will work

i kinda want a set of those for front wheels on my bike, if i don't get beadlocks

ITP has a very good warranty also. One of my rims started leaking in the middle. I had bought them used and were a few years old. They sent me a brand new one .

the banshee hubs will work

i kinda want a set of those for front wheels on my bike, if i don't get beadlocks

i really want 10" beedlocks all the way around, but i just can see spending 200 bucks per wheel for soemthign to ride in the woods. adn tobacco fields.