LOOK PLZ!

R

rcmaster8

2004 Yamaha Blaster

im selling my blaster,has full dg pipe and nerf. I really just like dirtbikes better and need a 250f so its gotta go plz tell me if the pricing is right

im not parting to much work. got from dealer with no nerf, put nerf on and only riddin it 4 times since i got from dealer

your best bet might be to trade it in to the dealer. Their giving a high price for blasters right now. My friend traded in his stock 03 for 1900 and it was kinda beat up, so you could probably get like 2100 for yours.

2,400 sounds pretty high in my opinion too. It looks like a nice blaster, but you're going to be hard pressed to find anybody willing to spend that much on one no matter what's done to it and how good the condition is. The most i've seen any blaster sell for around here was $1,800 and quads sell high in my area.

Maybe with the right buyer, a buyer that really wants it and doesn't know what used blasters normally sell for might pay what you're asking.

sorry about ur luck bud.....but thats way to much.....i couldnt get 1700 out of mine and u want 2400.....u'll never get it

yeah thats alot i have cfm aluminum airbox, vforce reeds, 34mm kehin carb, motion pro twist throttle and all sorts of sh*t on mine, a full LRD performance Pro 2 series exhaust, k&n filter with outerweres, 14 tooth front sprocket, new maxxis 4-snows, {i live in michigan and the snows deep right now}and i would prolly only ask 1500 max for it. it has 2500 in parts but you can never get that out of one. its too easy to start with a frame and blown motor and make a beast for less than buying it with all the sh*t. and you get exactly what you want on it then. sorry but i dont see it, try ebay, anything goes there. good luck.

isnt ppl pay alot for em in texas ill tell yall when i sell and how much

i sold my 06 for 2400 but it was mint and i had like 1200 into it with 1 ride on the aftermarkets