look at this rent a cop...

lol i saw that on tv like last night on america's most outrageous moments. it was so funny how that rent a cop can be an ahole

yea no doubt ive i wouldve been there we would have been gettting a skateboard to the head
i hate how pigs fuk wit me while im sk8n

If you ask me that f*cking kid needs to get the sh*t kicked out him, that's the problem with bitches today, no respect. The rent-a-cop was just trying to do his job, but he could have handled himself in a more appropriate maner.

yeah.... look at this one.....

the cop is suspended because of this

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems like cops these days are just being assholes! when i was riding on the road and the cop came up behind me i stopped becuz i didn't have time to run from his ass. so i'm trying to slip it into N and it accidenty pops forward and he grabs me by my helmet nose piece and rips me off of ym 4 wheeler and procceded to arrest me by putting his knee in my back while my chest was on the gravel. and then he finally let me talk to him i was like why did u do that? and hes like what do u think i saw u were trying to take off on me and i tried to explain to him and he denied even beleiving it until finally he decided to cut me loose. before i left he was like if i see u on this road agian i'm arresting ur ass! usually the cops around here will leave u alone but lately theya re just being complete assholes about it.

I respect the hell out of Police, and I think most 14 year olds are punks, (I was) but that cop should have been fired. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, straight up fired.

lol.......

no sh*t 14 year old's are punks.....
but those cops dident need to get violent like that.....

but back when i used to skate i used to ride threw the mall and hit the escalators ride up and keep going....

its fun running from mall security I:I

I only had to run from the cops once....:(

the only reason we got away was because they were in there car...

and we ran down an ally B-) stupid cops

dam that 14 year old should have flipped out on him i know i would of when i used to skate if someone took my board i would go crazy i wouldnt even care if i got arrested what r they gunna do hold me for a day that cop is a dick. there was no reason to start yelling and sh*t dam.