lol this so funny

ooo damnit well its a honda and my friend says its slower than a bayou soo its slow a damn blaster with one plug take out lol (it has only one cylinder)

--- how fast are bayous? i've never raced one on my blaster.. only on my shee.. and that doesn't give me any type of gaging of how it will go against my blaster

---i guess i shoulda worded that differently thats not my question hahaha... i mean.. like..are they descent..? or are they kinda like the raptor 250.. (stock for stock -- it wins.. both with same mods--blaster wins) that kinda thing

Last edited:
blaster will smoke i was stock and after 2nd i was gone even b4 tht it wasnt a contest i had a bad holeshot and it kinda got me then i left it

kind of, there decent but youll beat her, trust me, my friend has a 250ex with a pipe, and when i had my old blaster, (STOCK), just a pipe, i owned him so bad, and hes mad good at riding

250ex --- they are nice for trails, but if you go to race one, you'll eat them alive with just about anything --- good luck -- don't get too cocky haha or you'll wind up royally f*cked