little to no smoke coming out the exhaust??

yea its running good. theirs nice smooth throttle response and it idles back down smoothly. just theirs more of an aggressive sound to it. like its lounder. idk if its the carb or exhaust or combo of both but i like it

i suspose ill have to buy some new plugs tomorrow when the auto parts store opens and do a plug chop

thats the safe way ....beleive me I have learned my lesson LOL...my last main issue was my pilot running way rich, I was running a 152 main and a 48 pilot on a stock topend PJ34

yea i dont want nothing to happen to my blasty thats forsure. is their 2 idle adjustments on a keihin carb? i seen one on the choke turn it left and right and an air screw on the air filter side of the carb??

oh ok. i believe my idle is where i wanna be at. i could still mess with it a bit if i wanted to.

lol yea i hope its all good. i could of did one today but by the time i got done with everything it was too late and my parts store was closed

oh sweet. i just got my jug ported about 3 weeks ago. it was ported for low to mid range. and i think i got a good deal on my exhaust carb and reeds with reed cage for only 150 bucks

right on just a heads up keep an eye out for a B1 toomey you will see more power and response....fmf works but you'll never go back with the toomey IMO

i am a novice by no means take what I say in stone I am learning as I go with my own blasty ........leak down tests are a must and plug chops LOL my hard headed ass have been through some topends LMFAO

i was looking for a toomy or dmc alien exhaust but this fmf came first and its deff a step up from my stock carb and dg ehxaust