Little spark/ wiring help

Shane1013

Aug 12, 2015
I'm trying to figure out if I have all the wiring that's needed to start the bike n if I have it hooked up right.sorry about the pics its a mess.if anyone can help that be awesome
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20150818_165732.jpg
    IMG_20150818_165732.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 211
  • IMG_20150818_165657.jpg
    IMG_20150818_165657.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 232
thats the wiring diagram I used first time but there still wires that's aren't hooked up and all.that's y I posted pics maybe someone can help me..

thats the wiring diagram I used first time but there still wires that's aren't hooked up and all.that's y I posted pics maybe someone can help me..
if you copied the wiring diagram, you wouldnt have extra wires. if you looked at it, you might still have extras.

you could also trim out some wires you dont need. TORS, headlight if you dont use it
honestly i have 5 wires on my blaster and it runs awesome

The guy I bought it from said it was an older style wiring harness but all colors match up some what except there's a white wire snipped right at casing where stator is.if u can see it in the pic.n in the front I have 2 white connectors that I don't no were there go n a lil black connector I took a pic if u can see it.
Thanks.

Although finding the white wire in that mess, is like a where's Waldo picture, i did find it. That's not a factory wire. Either someone has added it to the stator or it's an aftermarket stator with a possible white wire that should really be green for the 03-06 bikes.

So do I need a new wire harness/stator or can i still use that wire harness? What should I do here
Thanks

N for that tors box those wire that were connected what should I do with them since I don't need that box
Thanks

If you're going to use what you have. You need to pull the flywheel and find out where that wire goes and if you have an aftermarket stator. Most brand new aftermarket stators are junk. Use that information however you want. As far as the harness, twisted together wires do not make a reliable connection. Automotive crimp connectors are great for car stereos, but not for something that could leave you stranded in the woods and eaten by bears. The best thing would be to get new OEM style bullet connectors and crimp and solder them on. As for the wires that went to the TORS box, cut the connector off leaving the wires all different lengths and tape them to the harness so they can't make a connection to each other.

So I bought a new stator and it has spark now..when I go to try n kick the bike it just doesn't sound like it wants to start when I hold throttle wide open it wants to start but just bogs.can anyone help

to tell you the truth
i dont know but.....why is the spark plug threaded/without the cap on it?
there is 5 wires coming out of your stator and only 4 wires for that year.
you need to ground the extra one to the frame......