lets help out a blasterforum member

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
well 88 blaster is in need of some help, i got the parts but he is only a kid and may need some help shipping im going to throw in 5 for the shipping, post up if u want to help him get the parts he needs to fix his bike.. it will be sent to my paypal and i will ship it to him. it will be a carrier, axle and rear shock. will get shipping quote for it mon or tues.

blaster brothers unite!! I:I

Reactions: toytech
ahhh guys. this site is the best. first xkronikx now me. i can get the shipping. thats not my problem. i just need the parts. but thanks to all. i appreciate everything and will/am giving rep to all who help. i cant thank you guys enough!!!

the dude is buying progressive shocks .... i dont even have money for progressive shocks LOL. he turned down an offer for free stock shocks.

he is a kid and probably doesnt get a lot of cash for good stuff so i wanted to help him out so he didnt lose the shocks he wanted and what 5 bux to people, a can of grizz for me, it isnt much to ask to help someone out and u never know when we might need help one day...

he is a kid and probably doesnt get a lot of cash for good stuff so i wanted to help him out so he didnt lose the shocks he wanted and what 5 bux to people, a can of grizz for me, it isnt much to ask to help someone out and u never know when we might need help one day...

Well $5 to me right now is about all I have in my account. :( Oh the joy of paying college loans ASAP. 8-|

I get paid Friday though so if I have enough around then, I'll send him some.

hell help out me i have a lil money im 14 and cant find a right bend pipe for the life of me

hell help out me i have a lil money im 14 and cant find a right bend pipe for the life of me

If i was you i would stay out of 88's thread unless you want to donate. The only thing i ever see you doing is being rude to members trying to help. What did you tell me before?? This aint a begging thread get the f*** out as i recall from your language and this is the type of language you use on a regular basis in threads. Stay out and dont clutter up a good cause please.

If i was you i would stay out of 88's thread unless you want to donate. The only thing i ever see you doing is being rude to members trying to help. What did you tell me before?? This aint a begging thread get the f*** out as i recall from your language and this is the type of language you use on a regular basis in threads. Stay out and dont clutter up a good cause please.

owned9wz.jpg

this isnt to help him buy parts. im trying to help him get his blaster BACK together, i am giving him used parts to do it

Yes an an honorable thing to do on your part so i pitched in to help with shipping because i can but for another member to come in and beg is kind of irritateing in a thread you started to help someone.

Grizz is 5 bucks there? Around here its like $2.11

well 88 blaster is in need of some help, i got the parts but he is only a kid and may need some help shipping im going to throw in 5 for the shipping, post up if u want to help him get the parts he needs to fix his bike.. it will be sent to my paypal and i will ship it to him. it will be a carrier, axle and rear shock. will get shipping quote for it mon or tues.

blaster brothers unite!! I:I

this is a great thing you are doing