left hand and right hand pipe

I've never seen left side pipes. If i could guess though a left side pipe would have to travel farther. A right side pipe is pretty direct. THe left side of your blaster is quite crammed if you havent noticed. haha

well on the Blaster, pipes that curve to the left and then to the right actual tend to make the motor run hotter, due to the fact the heat from the exhaust is so close to the motor.

Also you will get more power out of a pipe that curves to the right on the Blaster because like any pipe, less bends and smoother bends results in more power not to mention less heat on the motor unlike from pipes that curve right first.

I've never seen left side pipes. If i could guess though a left side pipe would have to travel farther. A right side pipe is pretty direct. THe left side of your blaster is quite crammed if you havent noticed. haha

jmoney, your toomey is a left side pipe.

the left or right denotion is relevent to the side the first bend in the pipe goes, from the view of you sitting on the quad.

Most blaster pipes are left hand.

Right hand pipes are the following

LRD, CT, Factory 7. maybe more...

Right side is deff better like mentioned because you don't have the heat blowing down on your motor, but i run the original style bend pipe on mine never really had any heating problems, but yes right hand bend does run cooler.