left front hub assembly

M

mark

so my front brakes never worked well when i got the bike. i take the hubs apart and find out that all of the pads and everything are missing in the front left hub. i also need all the pad for the front and back if any one has any sitting around or knows the cheapest spot to get them. thanks

hey mark have u started work on the motor swap yet? if so you should start a thread about it...maybe a DIY ??B-)

I might have a hub, as far as brakes all we would have is new ones.

Let me know, here or call the shop. 1-304-737-2411

I might have a hub, as far as brakes all we would have is new ones.

Let me know, here or call the shop. 1-304-737-2411

ok well all i need is the internals for the hub like all the springs and stuff that hold the brakes together. i need pads all around it is an 01 blaster. how much would this be with shipping to:

62 charyl crt.
riverview, nb
e1b 4c6

thanks

hey mark have u started work on the motor swap yet? if so you should start a thread about it...maybe a DIY ??B-)

im thinking about it but i dont have a digital camera though:( but imm gonna buy one soon so ill prolly do a swingarm extension diy. the old motor is out and all the old mounts are cut off the frame. i just have take a nip off the swing arm and weld the new mounts in now. ill try and have it running soon but i work like 10+ hours a day so its hard to find time somtimes.