kx250 blaster

kx250 vs kx250 blaster

• kx250 dirt bike

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • kx 250 blaster

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
do yall think a shee swing arm will fit on it in the frame iv got a kx 500 shock im wanting to put on it

Last edited:
Ok I know its been a while synce I started thes thread but im gonna try to gusset the frame and take the old motor mounts out either tomorrow or saturdat and what size steel should I use to gusset the ftame

i got one of the braces welded in the frame the welds are not pretty but i think it will hold and its dark now so i cant take pics but ill try to post some up tomorrow

here are my sudjestions use a kxf450 dirtbike radiator, extend the swing arm at least +4 for paint I think candy green apple frame. with eather black plastics and shiny chrome a-arms, swing arm, and rims or white plastics and sharp blue triangle/diamond like accents like the yamaha dirtbike graffics but way cooler. and/or have the a-arms and swing arm and rims black pearl flake its like metallic black but with sort of a glitterly look.

and my fav part the exhaust just borrow an ascedaline torch heat up the silencer tube bends and shape it in and arround the frame so it matches up to the rear stock bolts if it looks like there's enough length in the tube to reach it. if not fab and weld a spot for you to bolt it up. as for that kx500 shock fab a new spot to mount it when you cut the swing arm in half to add the bar stock when or if you lengthen it. if ti dosent want to fit in the cradle or if it makes the bik sit to low or to high.

Im looking for ward to seeing pictures I:I

here are my sudjestions use a kxf450 dirtbike radiator, extend the swing arm at least +4 for paint I think candy green apple frame. with eather black plastics and shiny chrome a-arms, swing arm, and rims or white plastics and sharp blue triangle/diamond like accents like the yamaha dirtbike graffics but way cooler. and/or have the a-arms and swing arm and rims black pearl flake its like metallic black but with sort of a glitterly look.

and my fav part the exhaust just borrow an ascedaline torch heat up the silencer tube bends and shape it in and arround the frame so it matches up to the rear stock bolts if it looks like there's enough length in the tube to reach it. if not fab and weld a spot for you to bolt it up. as for that kx500 shock fab a new spot to mount it when you cut the swing arm in half to add the bar stock when or if you lengthen it. if ti dosent want to fit in the cradle or if it makes the bik sit to low or to high.

Im looking for ward to seeing pictures I:I

im gonna see if I can use a shee radiator and swingarm because the shee's have the linkage for the shock mount and what im hopeingit that all I will have to do to the shock is buy bushings and I like the candy green idea and I plan on running stock blaster rims for a lil while until I find a good deal an a set of yfz wheels