kx 65?

2strokepower

Aug 10, 2009
Ok so my brother saw my new dirt bike and now he wants a dirt bike. Are these good bikes for an 8 year old thats probaly around 4 foot 11. And my dad wants to sell his 400 and get a cr 250 lol i started a chain reaction.

ya... hopefully your brother follows directions and respects the power that little machine puts out.. past half thottle its hang on cause they do a nice wheelie when it hits the power band

^^^ Correct. They have a really nice powerband. Theyll hang with a piped blaster all day. I had a cr85r and that thing was QUICK!

he is talking about a 65 not a 85 but to both their respect they are both insane.. and the 65 have nice suspension.. i was seriously kinda of scared riding my 60 the power just hits suddenly and flies i was trying to do jumps on mine but to much weight and i always fell haha and make sure you if you start riding tracks to get used to the powerband because it hits about half throttle so if you come out of a tight corner gun it and fly dont wait tell you get 5ft from the jump and then give it a bit more you will be thrown off so fast.. youll see wat i mean if you get one.. i might get a 65 again so much fun to just rip around on the trails with and wheelies are fun

O! psh my bad aha. Either way those 60s do rip. My cousin had one, it kinda through me for a loop. I was like o crap this thing is quick aha.

cool then my dad will consider it thanks for the help. but if its as powerful as you say then i might have to look at a ktm 50 sx.

trust me if you are looking at getting the ktm thats 2stroke i belive with automatic they are also insane machines.. just get the KX 65 your brother will learn fast

Yeah man KX 65 are mean machines, Totally go for it. My dad brought me a brand new for my 10th birthday he rode it first and flipped it in second breaking the rear mudgaurd :(

Reactions: 2strokepower
Yeah man KX 65 are mean machines, Totally go for it. My dad brought me a brand new for my 10th birthday he rode it first and flipped it in second breaking the rear mudgaurd :(

yeah my brother is really stoked now thanks guys;)

HAHAHAHA people under estimate the power of the little 2strokers.

omg yea man im 6 ft tall and my friends brother has a 90s something kx 60, idk if they r comparable to the 65 but im 16 and pretty tall and it still snappy quick with my big ass on it.

Have him get a KTM 65. Heck, my one friend is 5"3 and he still rides an 85...your 8yr old bro is gonna shoot up fast, and hes gonna look for a bigger bike..65 or 85, cant go wrong with either two..

an 85 is definitely 2 fast but after my father see me kill him in a race with 125 vs his 400ex he thinks my brother needs a 4 stroke.