Krylon Fusion paint?

i painted my blaster with krylon about 6 months ago it looks fine still and its been outside its had gas on it no flakes its still in good condition but i havent crashed it or even rode it still hahaha good luck and prep it well....

clear coat really is key to painting any plastics for its durability. I've done it both ways and gas will definatly ruin your paint without clearcoat. I like to use a 3M primer filler before paint. helps with deep scratches as it actually fills in low spots. its also very bondable so less sanding to get paint to stick.

I used it on my blaster and it looks pretty good. It doesn't chip off, but if you scratch it, it comes right off. It will also come off if you drip any gas on it.

I've sprayed tons of the stuff and it's the real deal.
Sand or scrape your plastics to your liking to remove scratches then use 000-0000 grade steel wool as your 'final' sanding.
Wipe them down with a sponge and a wax/grease/oil remover and spray away.
I don't like clear coats on plastic but that's me.
All the plastics on this bike were done with it.

2010-12-06_14-40-30_976.jpg

I've sprayed tons of the stuff and it's the real deal.
Sand or scrape your plastics to your liking to remove scratches then use 000-0000 grade steel wool as your 'final' sanding.
Wipe them down with a sponge and a wax/grease/oil remover and spray away.
I don't like clear coats on plastic but that's me.
All the plastics on this bike were done with it.

2010-12-06_14-40-30_976.jpg

Look at those sweet rear platics!!!!!What are those off of.lol Looks sweet as always bro.Nice job.