Kick starter only catching sometimes

Ok awk08 I will be picking one of them up in the next week.

Mabye you can help me on this two I have an fmf power ore 2 that was on the bike when I bought it 2 weeks ago until now I have been a grizzly man still own 2 grizzlys the guy before put the pipe on he was a kid so he used a piece of rubber hose toseal the joint between the header and silencer is there a part I can buy to do this right as I don't want to weld it as I am planning a full frame up rebuild in the winter

Ok awk08 I will be picking one of them up in the next week.

Mabye you can help me on this two I have an fmf power ore 2 that was on the bike when I bought it 2 weeks ago until now I have been a grizzly man still own 2 grizzlys the guy before put the pipe on he was a kid so he used a piece of rubber hose toseal the joint between the header and silencer is there a part I can buy to do this right as I don't want to weld it as I am planning a full frame up rebuild in the winter

there is aluminum clamping type couplers, the problem is, almost every different pipe is a different size, i've tried 2 different ones and both would not tighten completely.
this one may work as it states for 1" - 1.25" ??? but... $$ -
New Billet Aluminum Exhaust Clamp 1" 1 125" Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Yamaha | eBay

a rubber hose is what most of us use to couple/seal the expansion chamber to the silencer, with a few ty-raps to hold it tight.
i just got 2 silicon couplers in 2 different sizes, they are both too large for my pipe connection, ordering 1 size smaller soon, if it works i may order a longer length and have them to share ?

i'd check that main jet to insure the carb was rejetted for the FMF pipe ??
should be in the 270-290 range, but only a "plug chop" can confirm for sure

Last edited by a moderator: