Kennedy Powersports

I think anus beef cake wants to come to wild ride 3 for some clock cleaning.Can't build an engine for sh*t,geico caveman does better,and then puts pics up of other members on his twiiter page stolen out of other builders videos.Nice life loser.You coming to busco this year or are you staying in MI with your toy of many boys?I will bring a box of twinkies if it makes you show up!!!! Or a few sets of clutches!!!

if my memory serves me at all anymore, i'll elaborate...............

one cylinder didnt even make it thru the heat cycles, i believe that was the one that got overbored by a few thousandths, and his answer was a true brainstorm............
he tried to have it nikasealed to make up for his overboring fug up

second cylinder at least lasted thru the heat cycles and 5 laps of practice
cause of failure unknown
it wasnt air leak, jetting or improper breakin/maintenence

gibby now runs kens cylinders with no problems

if my memory serves me at all anymore, i'll elaborate...............

one cylinder didnt even make it thru the heat cycles, i believe that was the one that got overbored by a few thousandths, and his answer was a true brainstorm............
he tried to have it nikasealed to make up for his overboring fug up

second cylinder at least lasted thru the heat cycles and 5 laps of practice
cause of failure unknown
it wasnt air leak, jetting or improper breakin/maintenence

gibby now runs kens cylinders with no problems

that sounds like some real quality craftsmanship right there! 8-|

that sounds like some real quality craftsmanship right there! 8-|

what you mean you and your builder havent tried to nikaseal a blaster cylinder yet, i hear it's all the rage in the dyno tuning circles

pretty close AWK...dont forget the head was cut wrong so the piston was hitting it. Also his explanation for the meltdown was the nikasil against the cast wasnt allowing it to cool :/

so what you guys are saying is kennedys motors are so fast that the pistion just melts sounds like a pretty good deal to me :eek:

NOT!!!!

are those pics of the port/hack job kennedy cylinder still on here?

DSCN0255.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

DSCN0256.jpg

what you mean you and your builder havent tried to nikaseal a blaster cylinder yet, i hear it's all the rage in the dyno tuning circles

hahahahahahahhaaaaa

pretty close AWK...dont forget the head was cut wrong so the piston was hitting it. Also his explanation for the meltdown was the nikasil against the cast wasnt allowing it to cool :/

:eek:

Not only do those porting pics show an inexperienced porter, but they also show a builder who takes no pride in his work. If I was starting to do port jobs, I would at least clean all the paint out of the ports, and try and get all the cuts pretty similar like really smooth and even. Even if your no pro porter, keeping the whole port uniform and making it looks nice gives you more rep than kennedy.

It's just sad that someone can actually have that little concern for their customers. Not only do people like this give themselves a bad name but they make their customers distrust anyone working on their machines. Kennedy should be ASHAMED of himself for this. I would never send something back looking like that. If I don't sell my extra top end I will do some porting and see if I can do better than this jackwagon. Hahaha