Kennedy Powersports

Kennedy_Power

Apr 8, 2008
Rochester,Michigan
Kennedy Powersports

We at Kennedy Powersports were honored to be asked to become a Sponsor of Blasterforum.com. In light of the fact that Blasterforum.com is the premier site for all things relating to the Yamaha Blaster, we could not have said yes faster!

Kennedy Powersports was founded in 1990 by Angus Kennedy. The company started due to Angus’s love for Quads, Snowmobiles and Jet Skis. Back in the early 1980’s there wasn’t a lot of performance parts, not to mention may people that Angus could turn to for performance related questions, changes and modifications. Angus always wanted his stuff to run better than everyone else, so he would pull his apart and tried different things. Some of the things he would try worked, some did not. Pretty soon, through the school of hard knocks, he weeded out the things not to do and soon was consistently faster than ever one else! Well, as one can imagine, friends started to ask Angus if he could work on theirs. Once Angus agreed, his friends were beating up on their friends! This progression resulted in the beginning of Kennedy Powersports.

Our mission at Kennedy Powersports is to provide you what Angus did not have, someone that can answer your questions, recommend the right hardware upgrades, and perform modifications accurately. We will take the time to know you and your expectations, its important so that we can insure your satisfaction. We know what works and what doesn’t through our dynamometer testing programs. We have dynamometer tested Blaster packages, most of which can be done in stages to fit your budget.

Our business is based on friends, friends of friends, and would like to become your friend. Please visit us at Kennedy Power Sports | ATV Parts and Services and watch as our site comes to life.

Reactions: blasterdemon7
hey angus... pm me i my comp wont let me for some reason. i got some questions for you

someone please close this thread so i, and others, do not have to be reminded of this jackwagon