Keihin 35 PWK, V-Force Delta 2s, and some stock parts

99LRDblaster

Jan 25, 2011
Delphos/Columbus, Ohio
I am getting rid of a lot of the Blaster supplies I have as I don’t have much of a need for them. Reply or PM me if you are interested.

Keihin 35mm PWK carb: $120 SHIPPED (SOLD!!!)
-I have cleaned the carb completely and everything is in order for it to work. In great shape. I never ran it as I realized my performance issues were merely due to me running too low of octane gas instead of the suspected too small carb that I originally thought. Carb came off of a KDX200 dirtbike and has everything you need from what I can tell on the Keihin parts list. Good buy for a nice carb.
101_7084.jpg

101_7085.jpg

101_7086.jpg

101_7087.jpg

101_7088.jpg

101_7089.jpg

101_7090.jpg

V-Force Delta 2 Reeds/Cage: $70+shipping
-Reeds are perfectly fine and I know for sure I never put over 5 hours on them. I simply decided just to go back to a ported stock cage with Boyesen Carbon Fiber Reeds. I even still have the box. Only thing I would recommend is maybe loctiting the reed screws. I think I did, but can't remember as it's been YEARS.

Stock Blaster Swingarm: $20+shipping
-Swingarm is just about mint. Came off my 99 Blaster that I purchased in 2003…my bro in law owned it before me and bought it from the guy that bought the Blaster new…that guy put my current +3 swingarm on, so I’m guessing this swingarm was only on the Blaster for 1 year or less and it appears that way.

18” Carlisle Turf Tamers on stock rear rims: $50+shipping(tires only $40)(rims only $10)
-Guessing they have about 80% tread left(probably more). I’ve only put them on for one short ride and took them off. My brother in law had them before he purchased my wider Douglas rims so these rims/tires are pretty much worthless to me with my setup, but a great tire for those that MX or hit hard clay trails.

Stock Blaster Headlight: $5+shipping
-Not sure if the bulb is good or not.....I never had it hooked up

Stock Handlebars: $5+shipping

Stock Blaster rear shock: $5+shipping
-Has some use, but I cleaned it up and it still works fine(yellow shock)

I can provide pics of anything you are interested in. Let me know.

Last edited: