just spent 400$

I dont get how you find all this stuff. Is it all local (people who find cheep blasters)? The cheapest around me is $750+ for a running one, and there arnt many for parts at all. Wish i could find deals like you guys

selling mine franklin if you wanna make another $600 parts run lol
Lmao I'm good for now I have 4 complete sets of shocks 3 set of nerf 3 sets of plastics and 1 half set of plastics 4 spare frames idk how many tires and a bunch more parts 4 full motors I should just become a cheap parts pimp
But thats how I roll always sitting on craigslist it works I'm telling you if anyone need stock parts cheap look no further pm me I'll tell you what I have fs/ft
I'm hooking 89 up with a set of nerfs for a stock head I don't need the head but only doing it because he's a bf member if he wasn't I would never consider it

When trading I like across the bored even if I'm loosing money Idc about the dollar signs as long as I'm helping a fellow member I could really use a good coil tho all mine are dead

Reactions: 89blaster89
I dont get how you find all this stuff. Is it all local (people who find cheep blasters)? The cheapest around me is $750+ for a running one, and there arnt many for parts at all. Wish i could find deals like you guys

Yeah mostly local if you want ill let you know when I find more then you can travel or we could meet depending on where you live

Yeah mostly local if you want ill let you know when I find more then you can travel or we could meet depending on where you live

I'm from st.cloud MN, i dont know of anyone within 3 states thats on here. And for parts, we have a pretty much complete set to build a blaster, just finding deals on CL like you all seem to do would be nice...

But i dont need anything, just looking for ways to make money, you dont have to go through any trouble, and im short on first hand money lawl

i figured.. lmaoI'm like 90% shure i got it sold for sunday though

Well if not pm me with all the after market parts if you wanna part it I need wheel spacers coils vf reeds or cr reeds tires (never can have enough) if not then let me try to sell or trade stuff to get you the $$ but I'm gonna be honest with you your bike is only worth about 4 dollars (that's a joke lmao ) I:I:D

Well if not pm me with all the after market parts if you wanna part it I need wheel spacers coils vf reeds or cr reeds tires (never can have enough) if not then let me try to sell or trade stuff to get you the $$ but I'm gonna be honest with you your bike is only worth about 4 dollars (that's a joke lmao ) I:I:D

actually i got some 3inch all yellow rear spacers that come with hubs and bolts cause you have to with these, some where in the racks of parts in my garage.lol and some nice DWT blue label rims on sportbandit 22x7x10 front tires know i got a sale set up sunday.so look for another blaster members build with an 04 black cherry red frame and +4 swinger.

Lol, is it just me, or do people rip on everyone a lot? lol I:I
no just now more that often lmao

actually i got some 3inch all yellow rear spacers that come with hubs and bolts cause you have to with these, some where in the racks of parts in my garage.lol and some nice DWT blue label rims on sportbandit 22x7x10 front tires know i got a sale set up sunday.so look for another blaster members build with an 04 black cherry red frame and +4 swinger. /QUOTE]
Who's build is that lol I sent you a pm for prices