just bought this blaster

z95lt1

Feb 25, 2013
St. Louis, Mo
got it just a few days ago. has a +3 crank and some other stuff but the guy was not sure as to everything done. Seems fast to me gps clock top speed at 58 mph. not to bad if you ask me.

myblaster004.jpg

myblaster002.jpg

myblaster001.jpg

nice lookin blaster !
i like that metal tube added for heelgaurds
no mud protection but at least some "foot under the tire" protection

LARRY you dont ask that kinda question................................... so kid how much did you give for it lol you dont have to answer if you dont wanna.

He was asking $1200 got it for $920. Just hope i didnt over pay.
But it runs good. hope my buddy gets a ltz 400 so i can see how fast it really is.

LARRY you dont ask that kinda question................................... so kid how much did you give for it lol you dont have to answer if you dont wanna.

LOL

Rarely do we tell someone if they got hosed, unless it's a really big hose. :eek:
It's more to see what the going rate is across the area. Have to go back (maybe) but sure doesn't sound like a bad price. I:I

they usally cost us in ohio $1000 for a fairly stock blaster with holeshots or something. if you look hard you can find them for arround 750-1050

Welcome to the Forum. X2 on the leak test and checking your main jet with the aftermarket pipe. Looks like you got a nice deal on your new ride.

That is an 88 model, I have one the same color, all stock, going through it now, putting it back on the road