Just Blew My Top End

A head mod, triple exhaust ports, better reeds (vf3 or vf4), and a +3 stroker crank will set you back about $500 give or take a little. If there's one thing out of those that you can live without I would say forget the stroker. I have all of the mods I just listed without the stroker and my bike riiiiiiips... Braaaaap hahah

I just measured my cyl and its def stock and .040 over will clean it upcuzbits a bit out of round and grooved...so i saw vitos .040 over forged piston kit for like $100. any good i just want to get it going again its my girls bike and i treated it like my 450r

I just measured my cyl and its def stock and .040 over will clean it upcuzbits a bit out of round and grooved...so i saw vitos .040 over forged piston kit for like $100. any good i just want to get it going again its my girls bike and i treated it like my 450r

You must have an underlaying problem like and air leak, incorrect jetting or a fuel delivery problem.

I think that 20 over should clean it up if it needs to be bored 40 over it must have some deep gouges