Just a Quick Shoutout

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
Hey guys, I'm not too sure if any of you were on the site at the time i left, i've been a member here for a real long time,
i wanted to say that I'm damn surprised how much this site has grown, it's nothing short of amazing.
I Will be on and off of this site (due to work i don't have a lot of free time anymore) if you ever need a hand, have a question, or just want to chat, hit me up, i'll be sure to try 'n check to see whats up

i don't know if these few guys are still on the site, but i wanted to shout to them real quick: cbaber, jabezdeger, PaulieB, and STEVE (randelator). you guys were always kickass and i'm glad to have met you! catch up with me some time, message me for my yahoo messg. ID and we'll catch up. I don't know if you remembered, but the last time i was on i was moving off to go back home to Keski Suomi, Finland. But I'm always in touch!

(EDIT: I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGET TO MENTION DIRTYBLASTER12! in the above statement)

Last edited:
wow it's been a while lol...

jabez is gone and so is randelator not many of the original people are left lol

WOAH! hey TJ! -- and i know, it's been a hell of a long time.. i can't believe i forgot to throw you into that list as well. i loved the original group.. we had fun! haha. and damnn.. i used to talk to steve and jabez every day on yahoo, then i started not getting on very oft' and i haven't heard from them in probably 9 months lol.. and i'm noticing not too many people are left from the originals.. am i being dumb, or did i see that cbaber doesn't own the site anymore? or did i take that in wrong lol.

yeah, out of the original main group I think me, paulieb and cbaber are the only ones left. dirtyblaster comes around every once in a while...

as far as I know cbaber still owns the forum. he makes all the decisions around here lol.

lol so dirtyblaster is like me, just kinda shows up, and then you seem him a while later.

and oh okay. makin' sure. because i saw that someone else had "admin" after their name, and i was like :O!!!!!!!! hahaha.

Welp, i'm shootin' off to head to work, catch ya later