Just a little movie

I didn't mean how much the quad meant I meant how much weight the quad has over me but I agree my hands get wore down fast , and I always have calusses from riding.

that is the only reason I did not get a can am. it's because there frame is so freaking week....

one of my friends that races a can am got into a tiny little crash were the quad did not even flip and it wreaked his frame....

but once you put in some ride time on a honda they are not that bad.

i know someone that bought a brand new can-am renegade and he wreaked the first day he got it and had to buy a whole new frame for it

that is the only reason I did not get a can am. it's because there frame is so freaking week....

one of my friends that races a can am got into a tiny little crash were the quad did not even flip and it wreaked his frame....

but once you put in some ride time on a honda they are not that bad.

well can am does sell a pro racer braket support racing kit it adds 15lbs but makes the frame about 50 times stronger.........also the can am sit up high also thats another thing but i like my can am they handle really nice

well i was gonna post up some vids but photobucket isn't working or i can't figure it out because everytime i post it, it just shows a picture of the video

Last edited: