Just a little movie

nice vid! what do you think of the ltr? now that you have some time on it? im probably gonna be getting one for next season.

and your sponsored by hiper but dont run hipers???

Nope i don't run hipers yet but i am getting them soon, I wanted to get sponsored by them before i bought them and had to pay the full price, and i love the ltr's i rode my friends built Honda and I just can't get comfortable on it, it sits way to high for me. The best feature on the ltr i think is how low it is to the ground, it rides really smooth and is crazy in corners and the power isn't choppy it is really smooth and you have power whenever you want it compared to my friends honda, it felt really choppy and wasn't really smooth.

Nope i don't run hipers yet but i am getting them soon, I wanted to get sponsored by them before i bought them and had to pay the full price, and i love the ltr's i rode my friends built Honda and I just can't get comfortable on it, it sits way to high for me. The best feature on the ltr i think is how low it is to the ground, it rides really smooth and is crazy in corners and the power isn't choppy it is really smooth and you have power whenever you want it compared to my friends honda, it felt really choppy and wasn't really smooth.

yeah, thats my main problem with my honda. it sits way up in the air lol...

but with my engine completely built like it is the power is nice... out of the 4 motos that I have run so far this year I got 2nd in all the holeshots..

them can ams are holeshot monsters lol

haha ya there is a guy in my series and he has a can am and a ltr and he is crazy at the holeshots, he always sticks it to everyone in the holeshot especially when he is riding the can am, but he always drops back as the race goes on, i dont think he has very good stamina

hahah thats actually my problem this season... I think I could win, but this 450 just wares you out FAST!! I really need to work on my stamina....

Nice vid, that bike has to be more than 300lbs, a blaster is a more than that, I know I can only hard balls out on are short "track" in the woods for more than 10 minutes before my hands start hurting, then I have to worry about trees.

yea I have the can am 450 the holoshots are nice on this thing but the frame is weak as anything i learnd that on the track the past weekend im now replacing some of the frame parts thats the only good thing is your can change that parts.....i rember i was gonna by the trx450r but then i sat on it and that thing is a real ballgrinder ahaha its so unconfy dont get my wrong i love honda i have a cr85 also but the trx450r is so unconfy and the reson I think the power is choppy is because its carb.........im selling the cr85 and im going to get elkas for my canam for next race season

yea I have the can am 450 the holoshots are nice on this thing but the frame is weak as anything i learnd that on the track the past weekend im now replacing some of the frame parts thats the only good thing is your can change that parts.....i rember i was gonna by the trx450r but then i sat on it and that thing is a real ballgrinder ahaha its so unconfy dont get my wrong i love honda i have a cr85 also but the trx450r is so unconfy and the reson I think the power is choppy is because its carb.........im selling the cr85 and im going to get elkas for my canam for next race season

that is the only reason I did not get a can am. it's because there frame is so freaking week....

one of my friends that races a can am got into a tiny little crash were the quad did not even flip and it wreaked his frame....

but once you put in some ride time on a honda they are not that bad.