Jumping your Blaster.

me and a few of my friends have road jumps out at my farm and we can usaly clear the whole road but that about all the jumping i do.

Reactions: 1997blaster
I was just wondering cause like with any other bike ...there is a sweet spot that the bike likes and will pretty much jump its self....I was just lucky with that jump cause i was half drunk.....my buddy said my body was like like a rag doll on the bike....If i wasnt drinking I can almost bet you I would of been in the E.R. your body gives a lot more when your drunk....slow reaction and you dont stiffen up when you see somthing gonna happen that you think is bad.....lol

Last edited:
I was just wondering cause like with any other bike ...there is a sweet spot that the bike likes and will pretty much jump its self....I was just lucky with my jump cause i was half drunk.....my buddy said my body was like like a rag doll on the bike....If i wasnt drinking I can almost bet you I would of been in the E.R. your body gives a lot more when your drunk....slow reaction and you dont stiffen up when you see somthing gonna happen that you think is bad.....lol

same reason that most drunk drivers survive crashes.........but kill 12 other people

yeah man thats wat im sayin. i would like to witness some of these 40+ foot jumps. ppl bottoming out like not tommorow lol.

I really have done it i wish i had pictures of this just but it was a sweet jump but i do agree with the 20 ft high on stock shocks come on now guys

I really have done it i wish i had pictures of this just but it was a sweet jump but i do agree with the 20 ft high on stock shocks come on now guys

yea thats what i was thinkin 2../.....i have stock fronts(got works comin next week) and i have the 250r rear..i went about 15 high....but the rear shock made up for the fronts.........an i did hear the fronts bottom out

im not saying u didnt do it. but i am saying thats f*cking far! and yeah most ive flow mine into the air is like 4 feet high 10 feet long. i havent earned my wings yet. im a nasty trail rider tho.

same here i've only gone about 4 feet up and 8 feet out don't do much jumps but like XM love trail ridin. but then again haven't rode since 06.

Well here are a couple of me but i didnt get too far up. lol
C:\Users\Scott\Pictures\Busco Beach July 4th 2009\041.JPG
C:\Users\Scott\Pictures\Busco Beach July 4th 2009\037.JPG

went round a bmx track on my blaster lol not good
got about 6-7 feet off the ground and traveled about 3, bottomed out and cracked the swingarm ill try and get pics of my swingarm lol

I've never really measured any jumps, just figure out speed and hit it,well here are some pics.
oh with the old style swing arm on big jumps I've broke them more than once see pics, roundhouse solved the problem

2d5a8efb-a3d2-400e-86c9-46eb30123a13f.jpg

64bcc462-2578-4e59-bcdc-dd8007416bf6f.jpg

f058035d-9e67-4f5c-b877-4ffa6f6f677ff.jpg

0ccf1b43-4a51-4738-9348-d3eb9dce0ae2f.jpg

my 90cc atv
6057adcc-bd03-4d86-abb9-205c4f490251f.jpg

Last edited: