Jokers Racing (What a joke)

Blaster72

Jun 30, 2011
Nebraska
I'm very angry right now. Do not do business with jokersracing.com. I was looking for a full toomey exhaust kit for my blaster. As far as I could tell they had it in stock. I called and actually got someone on the phone who said ( I should be good to go) not that the part was in stock. I paid more for it figuring that it was in stock. My card has been charged and no product. I'm hoping that I have a way around that charge. I want to tell that a@@hole to shove it. I sent a message to cancel my order cause it wasn't in stock. No calls or emails are returned. Don't waste your time with these fools. They have shi@@y service. What a f@@king joke. Sorry to rant.

Kevin

Sounds like the mafia needs to be mobilized , any public information you can post? Web site , business phone , address ? Have you attempted to call them again to get some answers?

i bought my racesin nerfs from jokersracing and had nothing but good service from em. sorry to hear, hope you get it worked out.

where is this joker located ????
the website doesn't say, only an email under the contacts link ???
is it possible they were effected by hurricane irene, i know ken oconnor was without power/cell/internet for a few days
and my truck shocks tracking number, out of florida, said "NATURAL DISASTER" as package location for 3 days, they've since moved into PA, should be here tomorrow

but keep us informed,
orders for manuevers will be handed out accordingly, hahahaaa

This place is located out of California. I detest doing business with places in cali. You usually get poor shipping times. I'm in a dispute right now with them. If you look around for a complete toomey B1 pipe kit you won't find one that is in stock anywhere. I checked Rockmounain ATV for availability and it says 9/23. This joker charged my card and didn't have the item in stock when I called and asked. He said ( you should be good to go). They don't return emails or calls when you write in and say cancel my order.

Update. I went through the dispute resolution and had to send in emails of all transactions. It took about twenty days and my card company credited my account. Don't do business with jokers. They will charge your card right away even if they don't have the part in stock. As of today the toomey pipe kit is still on back order at RM ATV. Will wait till it is in stock and get it from a reputable supplier.