jobs for a 14 yr old?

yzrider

Apr 12, 2009
northwest Indiana
ok, i'm lookin for a summer job this yr to get me some cash to use on the blaster, i'm 14, my only means of transportation are my mini bike and quad, i'v heard about de tassleing corn, but i think u have to be 16 where i live, i live in the middle of nowhere, all there is is farmers around me, i rlly want a summer job tho, any ideas?

Id go to every farmer and ask them if you could be a summer laborer , If you get the chance bust your ass on a daily basis and make some money , also collect cans , also whatever else you can think of , be creative .

when i was that age i cut grass, painted houses and golf caddied, i could make $32 for 2 rounds of golf in one day, that was pretty good loot for a 14/15 yr. old way back in the late 70's, i partied like a rock star all weekend on $32

and just where the hell is ........."middle of nowhere" ?????????

With all those farms around I am sure something needs to be done...

Fence mending/painting
Baling hay
cleaning stalls
Bush hogging
Feeding cattle/chickens

yeah id talk to the farmers they are always looking for some help... especially if your willing to work hard... just dont expect a clean or easy day there lol

iv worked on family farms for 3 years now, im 15, definatly a hard thing to do once your first new to it, and theres always somethin different to do, yes its dirty, and you may not like it at first, but iv loved every minute of it, also i think im goin into agricultural managment for college, its amazin what your first job will do to you

when i was that age i cut grass, painted houses and golf caddied, i could make $32 for 2 rounds of golf in one day, that was pretty good loot for a 14/15 yr. old way back in the late 70's, i partied like a rock star all weekend on $32

and just where the hell is ........."middle of nowhere" ?????????

middle of nowhere is surrounded by 4 corn fields, with about 3 miles ot the closest large town...... 5 miles to the bp, mowing is outta the question, all my neighbors mow their lawn religously, i'll ask a few farmers, my dads friend is a oolllllld farmer, maybe he'll ahve some tasks... cause i need money bad....