Jetting suggestions

lambogt1

May 28, 2010
hello, i am currently running all completely stock on my 01 blaster and i'm contemplating on whether to get a fmf fatty pipe. i was wondering on whether or not ill really need to re-jet or not, and what will happen if i do need to, and dont. any suggestions on jet size suggestions would be greatly appreciated, since i obviously have no clue what im doing. thanks!

it will fry on the first ride if you do not re-jet. period, no if's and's or but's !!!!!
270 - 290 for the fmf pipes, and possibly a uni filter too, start big and work down the jets
search for "plug chops" read, re-read, re-read again, till you get the hang of it,
and holler for further assistance

hello, i am currently running all completely stock on my 01 blaster and i'm contemplating on whether to get a fmf fatty pipe. i was wondering on whether or not ill really need to re-jet or not, and what will happen if i do need to, and dont. any suggestions on jet size suggestions would be greatly appreciated, since i obviously have no clue what im doing. thanks!
Did an 04 top end for a friend. It had an FMF pipe and stock carb with UNI foam filter. We ended up at 270 on the main jet with the lid on. Altitude here is around 1300 ft above sea level. No lid makes a considerable difference as I have found on my current project so make sure you jet richer if no lid.