jetting question

88' blaster

Sep 18, 2010
new castle pa
my friend 04 blaster with full power core 2 and boyesen super stocks. he got a fmf jet kit and it said to put a 350 in it. came with a 210 220 350 and 360. 350 sounded way to big to me. i was thinking 280 or so. what do you guys think?

those jet kits are a complete waste of money, tell him to return it and get his $ back
they never include the jets needed, 90% of stock carbed bikes require a 250-320 jet, wonder why these do not include those ???
cause it's a F'n scam to sale you all the jets nobody uses and they wasted their $ buying, so pass that mistake onto us ???? crooks i tell ya !!!!

FMF's = 270 - 300max, stock pilot and stock needle on the middle clip
go to the local dealer and buy them individually, mine lets me return the ones i don't use
start large and plug chop your way down to perfection

those jet kits are a complete waste of money, tell him to return it and get his $ back
they never include the jets needed, 90% of stock carbed bikes require a 250-320 jet, wonder why these do not include those ???
cause it's a F'n scam to sale you all the jets nobody uses and they wasted their $ buying, so pass that mistake onto us ???? crooks i tell ya !!!!

FMF's = 270 - 300max
go to the local dealer and buy them individually, mine lets me return the ones i don't use
start large and plug chop your way down to perfection

thats what im saying!! why give you 2 jets that are smaller then stock??

i think i'll make a thread tomorrow alerting to this scam, then sticky it

Your local dealer may not be the only place to get jets. I have got them from my local John Deere dealership as well. So out in the country that may be a source for jetting.