Jetting help please

killswitch

Feb 19, 2011
Indiana
OK went to jet with vitos kit put a 300 in and I think 30 pilot and needle on 3rd setting and blaster will start run for a sec then die then not start back up seems to be getting hot quick what should I do next wont idle X(

OK went to jet with vitos kit put a 300 in and I think 30 pilot and needle on 3rd setting and blaster will start run for a sec then die then not start back up seems to be getting hot quick what should I do next wont idle X(

borred .20 over and fmf full pipe
do not really want to run with no lid but can I tried both though no luck

ok kicked kicked pop then started right up seemed like it was going to idle for a few then it died wont start back up very weird kicked kicked kicked nothing
original needle
original pilot
290 main
lid on

ok kicked kicked pop then started right up seemed like it was going to idle for a few then it died wont start back up very weird kicked kicked kicked nothing
original needle
original pilot
290 main
lid on

by the way bike started first kick before jetting

alright sooo.............. do I need to check my plug now or something o maybe it fouled or is it the jetting carb is very clean

with vitos needle a 300 main i think your runnin way ruch but thats just me. espically for me

ok original needle 290 main original pilot lid on and I got it to idle finally but poor throttle response now hesitates instead of power

Is it the needle or the jet?

anyone with some knowledge on this?
right now will start up first kick again but give it throttle to much and its like the choke is on and bogs and dies but does rev good a little bit before it does this.
needle on third setting
original needle
290 main
original pilot

where do I go from here:(