jay,s pictures thread

i look like a demon in the pic haha you can see im wearing my boots now i used some of my gf flece leg warmers for padding works good it was really hot and rainy too that day

the jump didn't have much lip he was hitting it in the top of 3rd and getting 30 to 40 feet distance we need more dirt for better height building jumps is hard work though

skate pics
picture001kvi.jpg

img8167a.jpg

florence is to far for me right now is it better then sand lake do you have to pay to park there, im gonna go to a spot in seatac tommaro and dig a jump ,its a few 4x4 trails behind the golf coarse im gonna try to stop the garbage dumping and stolen cars before it gets shut down

Last edited:
i made a name on ytube riderjay253
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JasD7AGzTaE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JasD7AGzTaE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i uploaded some vids to show the sand area at the top of the hills there is sand trails going through the woods i wonder how or why the sand is there you can still ride there for now when the workers leave after 5 or on weekends. when it gets dry out the sand gets real soft and deep and bikes get stuck trying the hill

Last edited by a moderator:
florence is to far for me right now is it better then sand lake do you have to pay to park there, im gonna go to a spot in seatac tommaro and dig a jump ,its a few 4x4 trails behind the golf coarse im gonna try to stop the garbage dumping and stolen cars before it gets shut down

My Mom lives out in Fredrickson area , didn't know there were any places to ride , used to be a great place off canyon road , then they closed it and halfway developed it , now it sits empty with just lights and a few parking lots paved with weeds growing everywhere . There is a cost to use the day use area's down at florence , and sand lake . we are going to sand lake next in February or march for a overnight trip , its 20 bucks a night to camp out there .

the fredickson spot is on 176 and canyon rd. turn at the safeway go a short distince there a bar on the left its behind that there is a pipe line under groung so people have been rideing it for 40 years its called brewers and the beaver spot is near by i used to be able to ride from one to the next to the next.

i put some money into my bike this winter tires devol suspension again and graffics g2 throttle much more tame for trails before i coulnt climb hills the rear tire would just spin

megoodjump.jpg

carcus.jpg

mewithnewgraffix.jpg

p1130049h.jpg

wheeliec.jpg

pb280037h.jpg

quadjumper2.jpg

i got a tyvek suit from lowes it works great i take it off get in my truck and im all clean. thats my cousin cody with the ex400 he fixed it up this summer too he rolled my blaster and is helping fix it right now the front wheel is off camber were gonna change the spindel first i hope it fixes it im gonna get +2 or 3 a arms i got flipped front rims too so they make it wider too not sure what to do.. here is jesses blaster and whatever other pics i got peace..
pa120016j.jpg

cody38.jpg