jay,s pictures thread

jay253

Aug 31, 2010
tacoma
whad up blaster heads, im gonna post up various photos in this thread of anything and places around washington i just bought two blasters cause my friend has a sick one i liked also they fit well in the garage or a 12foot inclosed trailer ill post a pic of his quad some time first is my crf with athena 280 kit hot cam2 race crank kibble valves ported dubach its crazy fast and no revlimit

Last edited:
sidew.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG][/IMG]
jumpe.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

next i got some gf pics got allot of those not much of me because i usually got the camera on me, she has a 86 automatic toyota i love the auto its just as good offroad and more relaxing for sure its got stage two cam kit. i just sold the xl350 above because i was storeing it at my moms it sounded awsome it will be missed but im moveing on from dualsport collecting i may get a ktm for trails. my girl dont want me on the street anymore xt225 forsale also

Yeah Bro , where in T-Town are you? we'll have to hook up and go riding !!!! Planning another trip to Florence to ride the razorbacks , you should join us!!!!

thanks for the comments . the 117 pics is a girls quad that races, ever seen it before on here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

honda needs a 2504r quad. any one ever put a 250r or 150 on a blaster would be nice maybe the 2stro smoke can get to me sumtimes. i gotta get sum better jump pics i have done about 6ft air tops so far been rideing dirt about two months now i did ride as a kid though i quit when i was 15 moved to seattle and started skateing , i got 2nd place once on a 89 cr 80 at 13 or 14

Last edited:
sum pics of my friend jess he dont like photo's he's got some serious bike skills freestyle jumps and hill climbs everything he dont drink the guy had him hold his beer and i snook a pic i do got a vid of him jumpin his blaster about 8 feet ill look into how to post it later im going salmon fishing now got today off. dont drink often and never when i ride my bike in the pic of me that bud was marks he rides a ltz 250 it jumps real good. i think the shocks are to long for a blaster looks like front elka or works is a must have later...

Last edited:
it was a awsome spot in wilkison called the sand hills. ever been there blastard? it just got shut down there building roads through there leveling all the jumps and there was a ranger there the legal spots are all to far away and they dont have jumps or open areas . there is a small spot in fredrickson near the beaver spot it is 9 miles away, i still need a inclosed trailer for the dunes need funds though i may wait till next spring, im likeing winter rideing the dirt is softer and less dust i havent cleaned any filters in the last 5 rides witch is nice compared to every time before from following my buddy jess around

Last edited:
i found some pics from fredrickson, i couldnt put them in order on imageshack, can you upload video there? we built a jump but it got late and i had 1 good video but deleted it woops, i got one from when it got dark though. here are the pics all in fred except the one of leah showing of is evens creek
jumpjl.jpg
jessjump2.jpg
jessjump3.jpg
jesssit.jpg