its on!!!

1997blaster

Mar 20, 2009
galesburg,il
i finally got my exhuast on it bolted up easy luckaly i found a spring as i was putting it on the pics suck but there pics
55666.jpg

5555-1.jpg

and heres what happend to my old one today after i hit a 5ft jump. it was rewelded and jb welded like 10 times lol
55.jpg

Last edited:
someone told me too it richens up ur idle i think

that would be moving your clip to the bottom homie, that way the needle gets pulled further up when you push the throttle. on the top clip its as lean as it can be with the needle moving as little as it can because you are pulling from the top. sorry if thats confusing but "do you know what i am saying?? "(butters)

not to keep harassing ya dude but with my mods ive only got mine on the 4th clip, 1 up from the bottom. ive heard teh needle is a small change so it might not matter and more gas/oil isnt a bad thing as long as plugs are not fouling.

not to keep harassing ya dude but with my mods ive only got mine on the 4th clip, 1 up from the bottom. ive heard teh needle is a small change so it might not matter and more gas/oil isnt a bad thing as long as plugs are not fouling.

yeahh id rather be safe than sorry a can always move it back