itp ss wheels

May 12, 2010
wv
Does anybody have itp ss wheels on thier blaster. im gonna get new wheels in like 3 weeks and i know im gonna get itp.but i dont know how itp ss wheels would look if u them can u post a pic.

ken oconnor or his wife, blonderblaster has them, look on their profile pages, they look sick

IMO, i like the black rims with the coloured bead lock if you are going to spend that much money, I just don't really like them. Don't get me wrong, blonderblasters bike is hottt but just not somethin i would do

I RUN THEM ON MY BRUTE FORCE WITH THE ITP MUDLITE TIRES I THINK THEY LOOK KILLER ON IT BUT i DONT KNOW BOUT ON A BLASTER? BUT BLONDERBLASTERS DOES LOOK ROCKIN IONO i SAY IF U LIKE IT DO IT!

I like beadlocks the best.But I do like the ss wheels.I think they look sweet on blonderblaster's bike.The stealth look.

yea but i dont like beadlocks all the way around. itp does have some nice wheels though i think holeshotman has them. on the rear of his blaster

Get whatever makes you happy man.I have multiple sets of wheels and in the end they all look alot better than stock.

Got to see these up close an personal last weekend and they look awesome also are pretty tuff, the outlasted the crazy ass terrain Awk had us on!

thanks but now im thinking about baja's on the front and the rims that holeshotman has on the back of his blaster on the back of mine