ITP HoleShot HD Help

BGATZ

Jun 29, 2011
CT
Will the 20 11 9 ITP HoleShot HD fit the stock Yamaha blaster rear rims?? If not what size rims will I need to get?? Rears only. Not getting fronts

the last number in the size denotes the rim diameter that they are made for.

you can get yourself some banshee wheels and hubs and then you'll be good to go

in my opnion razrs are better they gt more traction in mud...and you have to have a 9 inch rim for holeshots

Is there a rim for a blaster that can support a 20-11-9 tire. Or the easiest thing just to get banshee hubs, new rims, and tires

Warrior, raptors, Banshee, yfz all the same spline. If you find some stock yfz 450r hubs they have a little extra offset, don't remember how much. Only set on flea bay right now don't look right.

So it is relatively simple to change hubs. Just take wheel off, and take out pin and bolt.

You will need a gear puller(If there not wore out).And when installing the new or used banshee hubs I would make sure they go on using a rubber mallet.I use some locktight on the threads as well.Ebay has the best deals but Id be skeptical about used hubs.You may be able to get some durablue or something for about 150 rather than a used good set for about 70ish.You just never know what your getting when it comes to a part like this.If its loose the parts down the rd are going to cost you.