is there a complete bottom end bearing kit

2smokin

Mar 26, 2014
newell west virginia
is there a bottom end bearing kit {without the crank} a complete kit not just crank bearings
i should add i want tranny bearings balancer bearing every bearing i can buy
everybody is saying do it right so here i am

Last edited:
i looked for a lil while and found ones with cranks all day but no regular bearings only kit or bearings and seals only kit if you find one please link it to me id appreciate it i do not need a crank my hot rods std crank is fine very very little side to side and zero up and down play

as far as i can tell with no measuring tools

See if you can just buy everything you need from k.o.r. or you can send him the whole engine and have him look everything over and fix what needs fixing and have the piece of mind when your in the woods to know your good to go!! Just a suggestion

yes but i think if i send it out ill be looking at 500-600+ dollars {if he doesn't find anymore probs} if i have someone do it..{believe me id love to have him work on one of my motors} but its a pride thing {but i will be sending my cylinder for porting and machining} to say i built that not paid to get it built{when im perfectly able to turn a wrench and have wrenched on many machines} but i will be doing it per his videos step by step so i guess its kinda like him doing it lol
i need a piston,cylinder,rings,needle bearing,wrist-pin,left and right main bearings and i think my balancer bearing cause i grabbed it just now and it has mad play and after double checking if i give my flywheel a good jerk upwards i can feel a clunk so main bearings are bad {any play in the flywheel is unacceptable

Reactions: jaywclark
I havent seen any kits but there are a couple threads on here that list the numbers. Im going thru replacing my left half bearings due to the original case breaking. Would have been lost without the couple of threads on here, just search " bottom bearing list" or " replacing case bearings" something like that. If I find where I saved it ill post it up. Best of luck!

Np man glad I can help. Just off the top of my head I would say that play is no good. I would say if youre replacing one of the bearings mise well do the others for the sake of peace of mind.