investing in buying another blaster

warmeck

Dec 25, 2012
Connecticut
theirs a blaster in my area for $600 witha toomey pipe on it that i really want and some other items that i would swap... but it needs a tyrod is that a hard thing to do? could i do it myself i would want to clean it up and resale for almost double the amount 01 blaster

Well.. put it this way.. if you can't do a tierod I wouldn't try changing a pipe! ... Tierods are one of the easiest things on a quad, if that's the only down side snatch it up quick! :D

theirs a blaster in my area for $600 witha toomey pipe on it that i really want and some other items that i would swap... but it needs a tyrod is that a hard thing to do? could i do it myself i would want to clean it up and resale for almost double the amount 01 blaster

the tie rods are very easy to replace/change.. why does it need new ones?are the rods itself bent?or are the rod ends messed up?if i was to replace a tie rod i would do both and new rod ends also..new cotter pins are a must also..

the tie rods are very easy to replace/change.. why does it need new ones?are the rods itself bent?or are the rod ends messed up?if i was to replace a tie rod i would do both and new rod ends also..new cotter pins are a must also..

here is a full set from all balls for example for $94.99.. there are many sets out there..

Attachments

• ALB-TUK-52-1001_Main.jpg
    ALB-TUK-52-1001_Main.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 107
thanks guys! im going to buy it... another question if i were to upgrade from a blaster and if i didnt want to get a banshee, would a quadzilla 500cc be a good investment? ive heard parts are hard to find etc, but i would want it to be rebuilt and have some work done. Are the rebuild parts a lot for these quads?

thanks guys! im going to buy it... another question if i were to upgrade from a blaster and if i didnt want to get a banshee, would a quadzilla 500cc be a good investment? ive heard parts are hard to find etc, but i would want it to be rebuilt and have some work done. Are the rebuild parts a lot for these quads?
lmao don't buy a zilla unless you have dunes or big open fiends to ride in, its NOT trail machine

lmao don't buy a zilla unless you have dunes or big open fiends to ride in, its NOT trail machine

well thats what i have the blaster for! i do have big open fields thats i would want to use the quadzilla in but i need to know more about the quad before i buy it.. is their any info on it?

well thats what i have the blaster for! i do have big open fields thats i would want to use the quadzilla in but i need to know more about the quad before i buy it.. is their any info on it?

Biggest two stroke quad ever made.... Why not get a banshee?