Introduction

FLOTEK

..in the front
Mar 17, 2008
Hello everyone.. my name is Denny and I have a two stroke based engine building company called Flotek performance.let my many years of building and machining experiance breathe new life into that tired blaster thats lagging behind the pack.todays modern new four stroke designs are becoming more competitive by the day leaving the blaster behind so to combat this we offer many services such as head milling ,precision cylinder and case portwork,lightened flywheels ,shift star, piston boost ports and timing plate modifications, we also do full stroker engine installations from the bottom to the top and can secure the best prices for the parts and I can recommend the go fast goodies that flat out perform and work in unison with my porting for maximum bang for the buck potential .My goal is to greatly enhance your machines performance and maintain reliability all this on a weekend warriors budget.weather its for out on the drag strip or on the rocky trails in your back woods we have built it mild to wild .We will do what it takes to help you reach your goal. If you have any questions or concerns about these services please pm me on here or feel free to email me at flotekperformance@yahoo.com and ill get back to you as soon as I can.If you would like to browse through my site for prices and various services and build projects please visit flotekperformance.com
Thank you :)

-Denny

Guys for those of you who don't know Denny does some nice work.I run a flotek ported blaster now and it is a blast.Denny has been there the whole way with any questions and really helped me out alot with my build.Top notch person to deal with.I do and will always reccomend FLOTEK.

yea i will be soon sending my 240 to him when i buy it soon.... im still debating whether to get the 12 port or aggressive... any suggestions? imma be getting vforce3 reeds a 35 mm stryker carb and a 240 also a f7 pipe i do alot of trail riding but its more of open sh*t u know what i mean... idk i just wanna shut my boy the fk up he has a banshee and thinks he is cool lol if anyone has any ideas let me know.... btw i already have a 3mm stroker so keep that in mind to give me sum opinions on what i should get... ty all

Denny is a great guy, he ported my motor and machined the head for a stroker so I dont need the spacer plate. Very fast, very reliable so far, and he is very helpful. Will answer any question, usually the same day.