Insanely fast moped

I've seen a few videos on youtube about the motorized scooters. And mobility scooters with huge engines. I found a golf cart on craigslist with a polaris indy 500 engine in it.. People do crazy sh*t these days

i built a motorized bicycle that goes about 50mph when i was 12 or 13

I had a real old moped I found when I was 14. I'm talking so old it was when all they did was stick a 2 stroke on a bike. It wasn't home made, it was factory made. It may of only hit 25-30 but I will tell you ,riding something that old is a white knuckle ride even at that speed. That bike was looser then a 70 year old prostitute. :eek:

yea scared the hell out of me. i hit a small bump and i felt the bike shake really bad. so im like ok yea this was fun.

an old video of mine with it
7 speed full suspension 50cc motor all custom made by me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blasterdemon7
They were Yamaha Aerox 50cc mopeds, been gutted and every possible part replaced with race parts :D ... 70cc big bore kits, crank, bearings, waterpump, clutch, vatiator, drive face, rear pulleys, gearing, carb, reeds, cdi ETC ETC EVEERYYYY part had been replaced... you think they were fast? my friend owns a moped that was a 125cc and has a 172cc big bore that does 101mph and gets their AMAZINGLY fast :eek:

I was amazed on how well you concealed your crash helmet under your hoody.

I looked so hard to see it, but never caught a glance.