Info on Vito's jet kit

LoneWolfNY

Dec 30, 2008
Long Island NY
I got the Vito's jet kit in and noticed the main jets go from 290 to 340 in 10 increments. I know factory Blasters come with 230 main's.I'm running fmf full exhaust, vforce 3reeds, and cfm air box with k&n air filter. Since I'm waiting for the air box to come in next week I was wondering if I should buy the jets 240 threw 280 in the mean time. Or will starting off with the 290 to 340 range be okay for my application.

There jet kit says "THIS IS A FULL RANGE WARM WEATHER JET KIT FOR STOCK CARB FROM OPEN BOX 200 TO THE 240 BIG BORES"

So will I need 240 threw 280 jets?

Thanks

well for your i would say the jets provided seem big.most i see wityh your mods run 270-310.i would also advise not to use the vitos needle..they are wayy fat and i see alot of guys cannot get them to run right.just bump the clipdown a notch on the stock needle and go from there..hope that helps.

well for your i would say the jets provided seem big.most i see wityh your mods run 270-310.i would also advise not to use the vitos needle..they are wayy fat and i see alot of guys cannot get them to run right.just bump the clipdown a notch on the stock needle and go from there..hope that helps.

Thats what I thought, the jets started to big, yet Vito says "FOR STOCK CARB FROM OPEN BOX 200"

I think I'll order the other jets to be on the safe side since I'm waiting on my air box anyways. Thanks for the heads up on the fat sized needle. Why do they sell it then?

I am running a 250 main with FMF Fatty, K&N intake and Airbox lid removed at 2500ft. Works great for me. Why dont you go to your local shop and see if they sell just single jets? Thats what I get. I have never got a jet kit...kinda a rip off. If i was you I would run between a 250-280

Thats what I thought, the jets started to big, yet Vito says "FOR STOCK CARB FROM OPEN BOX 200"

I think I'll order the other jets to be on the safe side since I'm waiting on my air box anyways. Thanks for the heads up on the fat sized needle. Why do they sell it then?

no idea..probably just generically fat for the oversized bigbores and stroker setups for them to be safe selling it for all apps...just lower the clip on the stock needle..id send the kit back if u can get a refund...ur main will be between 270 and 300...most likely....and turn the airscrew in half a turn.