in desperate need of heel guards

89blaster89

Aug 26, 2011
Pacific northwest, washington
ok so i was trail riding with some buddies and i hit a bump and next thing i no my leg is under my rear wheel ouch!! so yeah i need some nice heel guards not the stock ones though...if you have some hit me up!!

I have 09-11 YFZ guards. The bottom mounts right to the peg. Here's some pics of the mounting. Some peeps bend the top mounts to fit instead of making brackets.

2dqr24y.jpg

vo23i1.jpg

25ur97r.jpg

Mee tooo! :( But why dont you just get nerf bars with the heel guards already built in? Thats what I'm gonna get.

Mee tooo! :( But why dont you just get nerf bars with the heel guards already built in? Thats what I'm gonna get.

I'd like some of those but don't want to pay the $300+ for them. Beware of most of the nerfs on ebay that show heel guards. Nearly all of them use flat plates similar to the stockers.

Lol Sorry if I came off in a wrong way, but I work hard and save as much as I could for my blasty just as much as the next guy you know what I mean. I still gotta save up a bit more to get nerf bars, and those racesins are sickkk!!!