im still searching for a blaster

i have been posting some here that seem to be pretty good deals. im in Pa want me to post some if i find any good deals?

can you get me pictures? highly interested! is your friend old enough to drive.. could he possibly meet me halfway? I live in Vermont. We could meet like in Porstmouth, New Hampshire area? have him call me if you dont mind my cell is 802 393 1384 just have him say its the guy from blaster forum so i know whos calling lol.

I'm going to see what happends with this blaster in Mass though... things might be looking up for me after all!

thanks man... yeah its been the never ending battle of failure! I have had 4 deals fall through now... I hope this is the one!

He said it runs but doesnt idle... guessed it was the carb...?

im not a mechanic, I have some wrenching skills but still pretty new to it. I cant buy a project, but if its all there and runs... I am hoping I can get it to where its 100%

hey man you still aint found a blaster?
ill sell you my spare stuff but you will need a bottom end and the top end needs bore
i'd even do most of the work if you needed help

that blaster in Mass. just got sold for 700.00 fawk my life lol.... that makes 5 blaster deals fall through on me! UGHHHHHHHHH