• may look like it but not really

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
well there seems to be some different opinions floating around so what does everyone think?? personally i belive that if you put a dirtbike motor in your blaster then whoop a 400 or whatever you really cant be bragging about how your "blaster" just took them down.

lets look at this another way.

you have a 502 crate motor.
you put the engine into a camaro.
you then race a mustang cobra.
you beat the mustang.
was it the camaro that really won? and is it did a camaro?

Idk. But if my blaster beats a 400 id feel better then if i put another engine. What credit would i be able to take??? Thats just me.
if you did all the work. then you get the credit for actually working to make ur quad faster and not paying a shop to do everything for you. then its YOUR work paying off! you built a fast quad and won so you deserve the credit

the way i look at it. a win = a win, as long as you didn't cheat and it was a fair race, you won.

well there seems to be some different opinions floating around so what does everyone think?? personally i belive that if you put a dirtbike motor in your blaster then whoop a 400 or whatever you really cant be bragging about how your "blaster" just took them down.

Why is every race on this site against a 400? Usually a 400ex, they're turds. How much hp do they make stock? Like 24hp or something?

Ur right. Most races ar against a 400. But i have a 440ex. Is fast but i know for its class is considered slow. But keep in mind that it was the leading bike before the 450's came in to play. Look it up....

Ur right. Most races ar against a 400. But i have a 440ex. Is fast but i know for its class is considered slow. But keep in mind that it was the leading bike before the 450's came in to play. Look it up....

what other quads where in its class? non till the z400 and the z400 is better.

The 400ex is slower than the current competition and was slower than what they replaced.

Ummm..........DUH of course its a hybrid noob that wasn't the debate, why didn't you ask the real question?? What makes a quad a hybrid? What you was saying in the other thread is as long as its a 200 cc blaster motor it a blaster right? So I guess ill put a Blaster motor in my yfz frame and have another blaster according to you. So a blaster with suspension, brakes, arms and whatever else you can put on there from a differenr quad doesn't make it a hybrid too????????? Yeah right dude. You got your opinion and I got mine

Last edited:
Ummm..........DUH of course its a hybrid noob that wasn't the debate, why didn't you ask the real question?? What makes a quad a hybrid? What you was saying in the other thread is as long as its a 200 cc blaster motor it a blaster right? So I guess ill put a Blaster motor in my yfz frame and have another blaster according to you. So a blaster with suspension, brakes, arms and whatever else you can put on there doesn't make it a hybrid too????????? Yeah right dude. You got your opinion jane it know what it is lol.

No, because a Blaster has though from the factory.

A blaster is a blaster no matter what engine it has.
Winning is winning
7480196_gal.jpg